We believe in:
- The Bible as the inspired and infallible Word of God (2 Timothy 3:15-16; 2 Peter 1:21)
- One God, eternally existent in three persons—Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (Matthew 28:19; 2 Corinthians 13:14)
- The creation, test, and fall of mankind as recorded in Genesis 1, and his total spiritual depravity and inability to attain divine righteousness on his own. (Romans 5:12-18)
- The Lord Jesus Christ, the Savior of mankind, conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, very God and very man. (Luke 1:26-35; John 1:18; Isaiah 9:6)
- That Christ died for our sins, was buried, rose again on the third day, and personally appeared to His disciples. (1 Corinthians 15:1-4; Romans 4:25)
- Water baptism through immersion in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, in order to fulfill the commandment of Christ. (Matthew 28:19)
- Communion, the Lord’s Table, as symbolic of the body and blood of the Lord Jesus Christ. (1 Corinthians 11:28-32)
- The baptism of the Holy Spirit as an experience subsequent to salvation with the Scriptural evidence of speaking in tongues as the Spirit gives utterance. (Acts 2:1‑4; Acts 10:44-47)
- Divine healing as part of the redemptive work of Christ on the cross. (Isaiah 53:4; Matthew 8:16-17; James 5:13-14)
- The operation of the gifts of the Spirit enumerated in 1 Corinthians 12-14 as manifested in the Early Church.
- The sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit which enables a believer to live a holy life. (Hebrews 12:14; 1 Peter 1:15-16; John 20:31)
- The resurrection of the just and the return of the Lord Jesus Christ. (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17; Acts 24:15; Revelation 19:7-9)
Disclaimer: Life in Christ Family Church is not responsible for any advertisements that appear on its website, nor does it endorse or recommend any products or services so advertised. Any advertisements are posted by our website host provider.